The Ploopy Classic Trackball Maintenance Kit includes everything necessary to fix parts on the Classic Trackball that commonly break.
BLACK KITS have BLACK PARTS. If you’re using our colour scheme, get a black kit if you have a Slate (grey top, black button) trackball.
GREY KITS have GREY PARTS. If you’re using our colour scheme, get a grey kit if you have a Midnight (black top, grey button) trackball.
YELLOW KITS have YELLOW PARTS. If you’re using our colour scheme, get a yellow kit if you have a Bumblebee (black top, yellow button) trackball.
Included with every Trackball Maintenance Kit:
- 3x roller bearing dowels
- Scroll wheel
- Scroll wheel holder
- Scroll wheel holder holder
- Secondary buttons
- 2x M3x12mm flat-countersunk machine screws
- 4x M3x6mm socket cap machine screws
- 3x MR63ZZ roller bearings
- 2x 3mm x 18mm metal dowels
- 1x silicone ring
- 4x friction pads
- 1x M3 Allen key
You can find full assembly instructions on our Github wiki.
We now offer trackballs for left-handed ballers! It’s exactly identical to a right-handed trackball, but it’s for lefties. Celebrate!
Checkout page not working?
Sometimes, ad-blocking software will interfere with the checkout process. It’ll result in the checkout page hanging forever after you’ve entered your payment information. If this is happening to you, try temporarily disabling your ad-blockers.
Shipping & Returns
- We ship packages using Canada Post.
- During the checkout process, you will see an estimate for delivery time. THIS IS NOT AN ESTIMATE FOR HOW LONG THE PRODUCT WILL TAKE TO ARRIVE FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE. It is an estimate for how long the package will be in transit.
- Orders will be shipped out on the basis of availability. We will communicate the the status of our production capacity once per week, or less frequently if we decide that our production schedule is sufficiently stable; you may check this website to see updates on our production schedule.
- Ploopy may charge sales tax for sales of Products; Canadian orders will show sales tax (HST or GST) upon checkout, while International orders will have sales tax collected upon import.
- If sales tax is not indicated during the checkout process, it will be collected upon import along with all other charges related to customs, duties, and brokerage fees. Ploopy does not receive these funds, nor do we mandate their collection; they are collected by customs as part of international trade agreements.
- Shipping costs are not declared on customs forms; only the value of purchased goods is declared.
Included with your Ploopy hardware is a limited one (1) year manufacturers warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is automatically voided if you in any way alter the hardware, software or firmware you receive, including but not limited to flashing new firmware onto hardware you purchase from us.
We offer a 30-day return policy (shipping not included).
For more details please refer to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale.