The Ploopy Mouse includes a completely-assembled mouse, fully tested that is ready to use right out of the box.
Included with every Mouse:
3D-printed parts and hardware
- Buttons (your choice of colour)
- Body (your choice of colour)
- All the rest of the plastic parts
- All hardware necessary for assembly
- Completely assembled and programmed electronics assembly
- Sensor is a Pixart PMW3360 (DPI programmable up to 12,000)
- Left-click and right-click button switches are Omron D2LS-21
- All other button switches are E-Switch TS20100F070S
- Weight is 109 grams
- Refresh rates of 1,000 Hz
- Length: 5.5″ (14cm)
- Width at widest point: 3.5″ (9cm)
- Height at highest point: 1.5″ (4cm)
Default button configuration
- Left, right and middle click are standard
- The two buttons by the thumb are “forward” and “back”
- The left-left button performs a “copy”
- The right-right button performs a “paste”
- The small button in the middle of the top switches DPI between 1200, 1600, and 2400
The Mouse requires a standard USB-A to USB-C cable to be used. If you’ve already got one that you like, it’s not necessary to purchase another one.
The Ploopy Mouse ships with QMK preloaded. Currently, we’re shipping with version 0.10.48.
Want to load new firmware onto your Ploopy Mouse? Loading new firmware is fast and easy, and doesn’t require anything except your computer. Check out our guide here. It includes a full set of instructions on loading new firmware. You can load new firmware with tools like QMK Toolbox or the QMK Configurator.
Checkout page not working?
Sometimes, ad-blocking software will interfere with the checkout process. It’ll result in the checkout page hanging forever after you’ve entered your payment information. If this is happening to you, try temporarily disabling your ad-blockers.